Looking to recycle your tires?
Drop your tires off for free at our Edmonton facility.
13520 170 St.
Edmonton, AB T5V 1M7
Tire Drop Off Hours
The following Safety Protocol is required within the yard :
- Hard hat, Safety vest and Steel toe shoes are MANDATORY
- Small quantity drop off area is available where safety gear is not required
Alberta Environmental Rubber Products (AERP) is trying to reduce the amount of waste that we send to landfills. One way to significantly reduce this is to no longer accept non useable tires and waste coming in with our tire cages.
- Passenger Tires
- Light Truck Tires
- Inner tubes
- Semi Tires
- OTR Tires (with a rim size of 39 inches or less)
- AG Tires
- Tires On Rims
We do not accept
- All non-tire waste such as plastic, rubber matting, mud flaps, hoses, belts, wood, steel or garbage
- Tracks for skidoos, skid steers or larger equipment
- Foam filled tires or the foam fill product inside the tire
- Any forklift tires that are solid or have a steel band inside
- Plastic bags over the tires (must remove them prior to placing the scrap tires in the cages)
AERP will be implementing a $250.00 fee for servicing a cage with any not allowable items or waste inside. If the waste/not allowable items are noticed when the cage is being dumped, we will still be sending out an invoice for the fee. We will no longer accept tires that have been scraped off the ground with a bucket and placed into the cage with rocks and debris inside. AERP drivers have been instructed to take pictures of any cages with non allowable items or waste in them and report it to the office.